What’s your favorite music?
That song that gets your blood pumping in the morning.
That playlist that sets the mood.
That artist that always helps you relax.
Whatever it is, you can play it through the Bluetooth audio system on your spa for a quality, enjoyable music experience while you relax or entertain in your hot tub from Coleman Backyards.
The system is actually very easy to use. Just follow these steps.
To Connect via Bluetooth
- Turn on your Bluetooth-enabled device and your hot tub’s audio system in the audio menu.
- In the hot tub’s audio setup menu, choose “blue” or “Bluetooth” as the source.
- Pair your device with your hot tub by choosing “my spa” in your device’s Bluetooth menu.
- Keep your device within 30 feet of your hot tub while you’re enjoying your music. That’s the range of the Bluetooth system. You’ll also want to keep a clear line of sight.
To Connect via Wireless Dock
- Place the Wireless docking system near an electrical outlet that’s 150 feet or less from your hot tub.
- Connect the power supply to the docking system, and then to the electrical outlet.
- Pair the dock channel with the amp channel in your hot tub’s audio setup menu.
- Dock your Apple device, or connect another audio source through the 3.5mm audio cable port on the wireless dock.
It’s really that simple. Just four easy steps and you can be enjoying your favorite tunes while you …
Get pumped up and ready for the day.
Enjoy some time alone with that special someone.
Unwind at the end of a hectic week.
Or any other way you choose to spend your hot tub time. It’s entirely up to you.
Still have questions about using your spa’s Bluetooth system? Read through this easy-to-understand guide for handy FAQs and more.