There is so much scientific data out there these days about the benefits of sound therapy and music on the brain – we wanted to give you a few great reasons to consider adding a music system to your new spa!
In terms of physical well-being, sound and music therapy can help with the following:
- Higher levels of energy
- Sense of balance & direction improved
- Fewer headaches
- Lessening of sensitivity to particular sounds
- Relief from chronic tiredness
- Relieve the sensation of shortness of breath or tightness in the chest
Emotional benefits include:
- Relief from anxiety
- More confidence
- Less frustration
- Improved ability to relax
- Improvement in overall “mood”
- Improved patience
- Better ability to communicate and interact with others
- Improved ability to express emotions
Mental benefits include:
- Brain “fog” dissipates
- More motivated in life
- Improved ability to listen to new ideas with an open mind
- Better organization skills
- Improvement in attention span
- Less likely to become irritable
You may be wondering how music has the ability to do all of this…
First of all, science has revealed that the human body is basically a vibrational frequency entity. Each cell in your body puts out and also accepts frequencies of sound. You can think of a sick, or damaged, cell as an “out of tune” cell.
Sound therapy has the ability identify these out of tune frequencies and when these sounds, or frequencies, are introduced back into your body, your brain then has the ability to send these “in tune”, or corrected frequencies to the damaged cells.
The result is a healing, or a “tuning up” process.